A Few Notes on Payment and Shipping
- All prices are listed in U.S. Dollars.
- All purchases are finalized through the EBay platform
- Payment can be made through EBay using PayPal. Payment can also be made using Canadian or US cheques and through a bank transfer. Books will only be sent after your cheque or bank transfer has succeeded. (Usually 15 Days for US cheques). Please note that a discount of 2% towards your purchase will be applied to all customers who pay by cheque.
- Payment is due within 7 days of the end of the auction. Special arrangements are available for larger purchases if discussed in advance of the end of auction. Please inquire through ebay.
United States and Canada
- Shipment is free for customers in the United States and Canada. For U.S. clients we ship either FedEx Ground for large shipments or USPS tracked for single books or smaller amounts. We ship using Canada Post for Canadian customers.
- All purchases save those by Canadian clients are shipped from New York State once per week, weather permitting. If you require faster service or special handling please let us know and we will do our best to accommodate.
- Canadian bidders please note that we list on Ebay.com which automatically charges for international shipment. Your invoice will be amended to reflect free shipping.
- We charge for shipment of international orders. International orders are shipped USPS International Priority or Priority Express (signature required) for shipments valued more than $750.
- Please be aware that many countries will require a copy of the EBay invoice in order to assess duties and taxes.
We can ship FedEX Priority or Ground to US and International at the customers expense. Please inquire for rates after the auction.